2016 Practice Schedule
October 3 - November 10
3:30 – 5:30 pm
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
MS Winter Conditioning
mid/late November, 2016 - January 2017
Runners should be ready to run at 3:30 pm.
Being ready for practice means that athletes will have a wrist watch, running shoes, appropriate clothing for exercise and our mountain afternoon weather; and pre- and post-workout clothing such as sweat suits; water and healthy snacks, if needed.
Each practice follows the general framework of:
1) Warm up. 10 - 15 minutes of light running or quick walking.
2) Light stretching/check-in. 5 minutes.
3) Running drills and technique work.
4) Run - season, practice time and individual needs dictate length and intensity.
5) Cool down. Stretching, light running or walking.